Outdoor lights are the best way to get the most out of your backyard at night! Beautiful weather is upon us, well, most of us! My twist after after reading a wonderful blog on lighting on www.cityfarmhouse.com, was simply to add more lights!!
ReCreative Soul Idea: Shop at your local Lowes, Hope Depot, Big Lots, or any other store that sells lights! Cut costs by shopping on days that offer holidays discounts!
1) Pick up four 8ft (96 in.) wooden dowels for less than $13 each, four steel screw hooks for $4 each, four plants that can survive your gardening skills and four plant pots of your choosing!
2) Additional items: Paint (for the dowels), pea pebbles (4 bags for $3 each), and one bag of quick drying cement (less than $5).
3) You can paint the dowels before you place in pots or place in pots then paint!
4) Place dowel in plant pot and pour cement! Once cement is dry, pour pea pebbles! Each dowel should be very sturdy once the cement drys!
5) Let your green thumb gardening skills let loose!
6) String lights!
Get out the projector! Get out your makeshift movie screen (previous post)! YouTube your favorite music videos! Have your own outdoor concert!
Inspire your creative mind to recreate the beauty in your soul! #ReCreativeSouls
Get more ReCreative Soul ideas like this one at www.ReCreativeSouls.com! Follow us @ReCreativeSouls or like us at www.facebook.com/ReCreativeSouls. Please send us your ReCreative Soul ideas to makeitnew@ReCreativeSouls.com.
Thank you for visiting us! Big hug from Irene, Steve and Max!